Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Week of September 2

So I had to create this blog becuase some creep kept commenting on my stuff. Because of this I am going to give a short recap of what my last blog said.


When I was at my school on Friday I fell up the stairs in front of the entire block while walking back to the classroom after lunch. It was super embarrassing but I think it kind of broke the ice with them early on. I was also observing last week how strictly she enforces the "raise your hand before speaking" rule. I found out that it is pretty well enforced. She actually reprimanded six students because they did not follow that rule while I was in there. This rule is important to me because I am not a huge fan of always raising your hand before you speak so I wanted to see how strict I was going to have to be on this rule. I also talked about how my CE gave me binders full of things I can use when planning my unit. She also told me that once I got started we would sit down together and see if anything needed to be changed or see if there was anything she could help me with. I have been very grateful of how willing she is to sit down and help me out. Starting to work on my unit just makes this whole experience all the more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment